Head Teacher: Mrs Mairi Calderwood. Roll: 372 (growing annually)
Required from Autumn Term 2019 (September 2019)
Applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome.
The Governors of this happy, successful and expanding school are seeking to appoint a talented KS2 teacher who would be committed to ensuring that all children reach their potential.
We are looking people who will bring energy, a hard working attitude and new ideas to our school
This post offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with dedicated staff and develop further their knowledge and teaching skills in KS2.
We are looking for people who has/can:
• A strong desire to ‘be the best teacher you can be’
• Has high expectations of all pupil achievement and behaviour
• Provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment
• Be reflective about their teaching
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour and enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive team
• Be enthusiastic, caring and hard working
• Be willing to make a wider contribution to the life of the school
In return we can offer you
• Happy, hard-working and motivated children who enjoy learning
• A welcoming and supportive school community which is inclusive
• Supportive and caring colleagues
• A supportive and forward thinking Governing Body
• An attractive working environment
• Commitment to your induction and continued professional development
Applicants for the post are actively encouraged to visit our school. Please contact the School Office, Mrs Glew, to arrange a visit or request an information pack.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Tuesday 23rd April 2019. Shortlisting Wednesday 24th April 2019. Interviews will take place Wednesday 1st May 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and Barred List check and Disqualification from Caring for Children Regulations (DCCR) disclosure.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.