Head Teacher Sam Robinson, Roll: 210
Class Teacher – permanent required from September 2019
The governors of this happy and successful school are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner with a passion for education and a commitment to the Christian ethos of the school. Applications are invited from newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers who would like to be part of a hardworking, dedicated and friendly team. Whilst curricular strengths and interests are important, the school’s first priority is to appoint the “right person” to match the ethos and the high expectations of this school.
Our school can offer you:
- well-motivated and happy children;
- a caring and supportive staff team;
- a friendly and informed governing body;
- excellent professional development opportunities;
- strong links with the parish, local community and partnerships with educational establishments further afield.
We are looking for someone who:
- is enthusiastic, caring and hard-working;
- has high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour;
- can provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment;
- is reflective, striving for continual improvement;
- has excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour and enjoys being part of a friendly and supportive team;
- is willing to make a wider contribution to the life of the school;
- can co-ordinate an aspect of curriculum development in school;
- fully supports and upholds the Christian ethos of the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and would expect anyone joining our school to share the same ethos. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Candidates are invited to meet the Headteacher and look around on the following dates: Tuesday 2nd April at 4pm, Tuesday 24th April at 9:30am and Friday 26th April at 4pm. Please contact the school office to book a place.
Application forms and further details are available from the school via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on our school website www.stmarymagdaleneprimary.co.uk
Tel: 01623 464246
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 29th April 2019
Interviews will be held on Thursday 2nd May 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.