Part Time Pre-School Assistant
Buttercross Pre-School has a fantastic opportunity for the right person…… could it be you??
We are looking for a new member of staff that can offer the following
- A warm smiling face that makes every child feel special
- Have a strong understanding of the EYFS and observation and assessment
- Is committed to enabling all children to reach their full potential
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will be creative and innovative, making learning fun
- Is flexible and able to work as a good team member
- Will follow our child led, anything is possible ethos
- Will be minimum level 2 qualified (willing to work towards level 3 or above) with sound experience in Early Years Care and Education.
- Will work 3 days per week,
- Will have excellent communication skills with parents, children and other professionals.
- Must be passionate about providing the best possible education for the children
- Will be a Key Person for a group of children
If this sounds like you please do come and see us! We would love to meet you!
For an application form please email email@example.com
This vacancy is closed to applications.