The Governors of this Special school are looking to recruit 2 successful and enthusiastic teachers with drive and energy, to join our team from September 2019.
Ash Lea school is a friendly, innovative and forward-thinking school of 82 pupils (aged 3-18), whose needs include; autism and associated challenging behaviour, complex physical and medical needs.
This post would ideally suit someone who is early in their career with experience of working with pupils with SEND or developmentally early learners. We would welcome applications from NQTs. The teachers appointed could be expected to work in any key stage, although we aim to use our teachers’ strengths and interests to provide the best learning for our pupils (please state your strengths and interests when applying).
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have a passion for developing the whole child
- Be creative and innovative
- Be able to maximize the contribution of classroom support staff
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary colleagues
The school can offer you:
- A commitment to your CPD
- A new and evolving pupil-centered curriculum to work from
- The opportunity to innovate
- An extended and refurbished building
Application forms are available to download from the school website at www.ashlea.notts.sch.uk and a visit to the school is highly encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact reception on 0115 9892744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is Tuesday 23 April 2019 at 9.00am (applications received after this time will not be considered) Interviews will be held on Wednesday 8 May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.