Part Time Office Manager
The Governors of Morven Park Primary School are looking to appoint a part time, 4 days per week, permanent Office Manager to work all year round to start 3rd June or as agreed. Ideally you would work Monday to Thursday each week on a job share basis with our existing Office Manager.
Reporting to the Head Teacher you will be responsible for:
- Financial Resource Management
- Administration Management
- Management Information
- Human Resource Management
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have an excellent understanding of finance and budget management
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as flexibility in demanding situations
- Demonstrate a welcoming, positive approach with pupils, parents, carers, visitors and staff
- Demonstrate confidence, emotional intelligence, integrity and discretion
- Be a highly motivated and skilled individual, who is able to supervise and support admin staff and think on their feet
- Have a sense of humour and embrace the values and ethos of our school.
Application forms and further details are available to download from the school website www.morvenpark.co.uk.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment. Closing Date: 12.00 noon on 23rd April 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.