Key Stage 2 Teacher
We are looking to appoint an experienced, ambitious and inspirational teacher from September 2019.
Our aim, at Annesley Primary and Nursery School, is to enable each child to participate fully in current and future society as responsible, confident, life-long learners. We need someone who has an extensive knowledge and understanding of how to use and adapt a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies, including how to personalise learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential. The right candidate will need to have a developed knowledge and understanding of their subjects/curriculum areas and related pedagogy including how learning progresses within them.
We are keen to work with someone who:
- Has exceptional communication skills,
- Is flexible, proactive and has energy,
- Has flair, enthusiasm and a sense of humour,
- Is an innovative and creative teacher,
- Works collaboratively, as a team member, with shared vision,
- Can engage parents in their children’s learning,
- Is an educator who can bring out the best in every child,
- Loves education and the rewards of working with children,
- Has a proven track-record as an excellent practitioner.
We are proud that we have:
- The support of the ‘Together As One’ Collaboration (8 schools),
- Wonderful open space to develop our Forest Schools ethos,
- A successful approach to sport,
- A forward-thinking staff, who are dedicated, supportive and friendly,
- A team approach to life-long learning,
- A desire to develop the whole-child,
- A creative approach to learning,
- Lots of school pets.
If this sounds like the job for you - come along and have a look at us, visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. Please telephone our school office on 01623 468806 to arrange an appointment.
Further details and application packs can be requested, by emailing email@example.com or by sending a large, stamped and self- addressed envelope.
Applications will close at 12.00p.m. on Friday 26th April 2019. Shortlisting will be on Monday 29th April 2019. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 7th May 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.