Part Time Lunchtime Playleader
Be part of something amazing!
Are you looking for a chance to make a difference in a beautiful rural school with acres of outdoor space?
Are you someone who wants to join a supportive team where everyone has the determination to make our school the best in the world?
Do you inspire children to aspire to be…?
Do you have boundless energy, bounce back ability and commitment?
If so, our pupils want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Makes lunchtimes fun and a happy experience both on the playground and in the dinner halls.
- Who loves playing and making up new games for us to try.
- Ensures we are safe by removing spills and making sure our tables are clean and ready for the next sitting. Making sure equipment is safe, useable and fit for purpose and safe.
- Who can make up games for inside when it is raining?
- Enjoys being with children and puts the children’s wellbeing before anything else.
- Is creative and has a can-do attitude.
- Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, happy children who are kind, polite, thoughtful and fun.
- Access to significant professional development.
- A committed and dedicated team who support each other in an open and friendly environment.
If you are keen to be part of our amazing team, please request further details.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Application packs and information are available from: email@example.com
Bilsthorpe is just off the A614
13 miles from Nottingham
14 miles from Newark
9 miles from Mansfield
20 miles from chesterfield
And in commuting distance of Sheffield, Derby and Doncaster.
Closing date 22nd April 2019. Interviews Friday 26th April 2019.
Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore, all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and reference confirming your suitability to work with children.
Governors welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
We are committed to the development of community cohesion and the prevention of extremism and radicalisation.
This vacancy is closed to applications.