This post is initially for preschool (two year old provision) but could be deployed across the whole of school. To start as soon as possible.
Be part of something amazing!
Are you looking for a chance to make a difference in a beautiful rural school with acres of outdoor space? Rated Good by Ofsted.
Are you someone who wants to join a supportive team where everyone has the determination to make our school the best in the world?
Do you inspire children to aspire to be…?
Do you have boundless energy, bounce back ability and commitment?
If so, our pupils want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys being with children and puts the children’s wellbeing before anything else.
- Is creative and has a can-do attitude.
- Is interested in the learning process and not afraid to try out new ideas and research.
- Loves supporting and inspiring staff and students.
- Values every member of the school community.
- Believes in all children and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Supports making learning fun and engaging whilst ensuring that all children are appropriately challenged.
- Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, happy children who are keen to soak up their learning.
- Access to significant professional development.
- A committed, supportive, fun and loving dedicated team who support each other in an open and friendly environment.
If you are keen to be part of our amazing team, please request further details.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Application packs and information are available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilsthorpe is just off the A614
13 miles from Nottingham
14 miles from Newark
9 miles from Mansfield
20 miles from chesterfield
And in commuting distance of Sheffield, Derby and Doncaster.
Closing date 26th April 2019. Interviews Friday 3rd May 2019 Tuesday 7th May 2019.
Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore, all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and reference confirming your suitability to work with children.
Governors welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
We are committed to the development of community cohesion and the prevention of extremism and radicalisation.