Head Teacher: Louise Rose
Number on roll: 223 (3-7 years)
Start Date: 30th August 2019
The staff, children and Governors are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and creative KS1 teacher for our school.
Applications are welcome from NQT’s and experienced teachers. At Prospect Hill Infant and Nursery School, we have a hardworking and highly motivated team who all share our vision for the future. At our school we have high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour, progress and achievement and a focus on a highly stimulating, cross-curricular approach to teaching and learning.
Our main aims are to:
- Nurture and support families and the wider community
- Encourage curiosity and creativity
- Value and support the wellbeing of everyone
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a genuine team player
- Has high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour and achievement
- Has a flair and passion for teaching
As a school, we are currently further developing our curriculum so that we can increase our provision for outdoor learning. We are therefore looking for an individual who would be able to invest their own skills, knowledge or willingness to learn more around this area of the curriculum.
We are a very friendly and welcoming school. The children staff and governors are very keen to meet any potential applicants so visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 01909 486374 to arrange an appointment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS check and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
To apply for this position, please contact the school on 01909 486374 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 23rd April at 8am
Interview Date: 25th April 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.