Class Teacher 0.5
Head Teacher: Mr Alan Guilder (retiring) Miss Beatrice Smith (September 2019)
The Governors of Willoughby Primary school are looking to appoint a teacher to work as a job-share 0.5 from September 2019. The successful candidate will be expected to work Tuesday (am), Wednesday and Thursday every week.
You will be responsible for the small year 3 & 4 cohort and teach them Maths and English on a Tuesday and Thursday mornings. The rest of the time you will teach Science, Geography/History and Grammar to KS2.
There is also the opportunity for additional hours to cover the role of Primary Link Teacher for PE to deliver the PE curriculum across the school, including after school events. This would ideally mean additional hours on a Monday and Tuesday afternoons.
Willoughby Primary School is a small village school with a friendly, hardworking staff. If you would like to join our team we are seeking a teacher who is flexible and can provide:-
- High quality teaching and has high expectations regarding children’s attainment and behaviour
- Has enthusiasm and energy and is able to create a stimulating learning environment
- Works well as a team member and is self-motivated
Application forms and further details are available from the school - Tel: 01509 880620 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to school are welcome at 4pm by appointment on either Monday 29th or Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Closing Date Friday 10th May 2019
Interviews will be on Thursday 16th May 2019 in the afternoon.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.