Fixed Term Key Stage Two Teacher
Executive Head Teacher: Mrs Marie Thompson
Current roll: 47
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Dean Hole C of E Primary School for a full time, KS2 teacher. This position is initially fixed term from September 2019 until the end of July 2021, due to the 2-year extension of the formal collaboration between Dean Hole and Holy Trinity C of E Infant School.
The Governors and Executive Head Teacher are looking to appoint a highly motivated, imaginative and enthusiastic teacher to join our caring and dedicated team. During our recent Ofsted inspection in February 2019, the school maintained its grading of Good, and candidates must be driven and committed to build on this success.
Dean Hole is a smaller than average Church of England primary school. We take pride in our strong links to the village church, and to our local community. Our KS2 class of approximately 25 pupils, includes cohorts from Years 3,4,5 and 6, and this role would be suited to a candidate that has experienced teaching mixed year classes within these age ranges. However, exceptional NQTs and RQTs will be considered.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- Have an excellent understanding of the KS2 curriculum and assessment
- Can plan and deliver high quality lessons to a range of ages and abilities within the same class
- Have a love of supporting all children to develop to their full potential
- Have high expectations for progress, achievement and behaviour
- Can provide a safe, happy, creative and stimulating learning environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and can work, plan and communicate effectively as part of a small, friendly and supportive team
- Have high expectations of themselves and is reflective of their practice
- Is willing to play a full and active role in all aspects of our small school community.
We can offer:
- A school community with a very strong family ethos, wonderful children and supportive parents
- A committed and supportive Governing Body
- A dedicated team of staff, who enjoy working and laughing together
- A commitment to continued professional development
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office to arrange a visit or request an application pack by Email: email@example.com or call 01636 636219.
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 10th May at midday. Interviews will be held on Friday 17th May 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.