Head Teacher – Michelle Bates
The staff, children and governors are keen to appoint two enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated classroom teachers, who will deliver the very best learning opportunities and experiences for our children. The school requires candidates who are dynamic, creative and have vision for the future.
We are a dedicated and caring staff that values the whole school community and their contributions. We ensure that we provide the best possible education for our children and are constantly striving for improvement. We believe in well-grounded research and are constantly looking for new approaches, styles and ideas to further develop the school. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team of forward-thinking staff and hard-working children. Applications are welcomed from newly or recently qualified teachers.
At Greasley Beauvale we offer:
- Friendly, well-behaved children;
- A real commitment to team work;
- A cross curricular, creative approach to learning and teaching;
- High expectations of children’s behaviour to learning and achievements;
- A good network of teaching staff, and subject leads, who can support the ideal candidates through their NQT year or early years of teaching;
- Good quality CPD and commitment to research.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a primary practitioner with a commitment to high standards and progress for all children;
- Be creative and innovative and able to enthuse and motivate all learners;
- Be a strong team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a creative approach to learning and a willingness to participate in the wider life of the school;
- Have a commitment to a themed cross curricular approach to learning and teaching;
- Ensure through effective teaching that progress over time is possible;
- Work hard to ensure that all gaps in learning become a focus for teaching and intervention;
- Demonstrate the capacity to make learning enjoyable and exciting;
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour;
- Be a positive role model;
- Be part of embedding, supporting and modelling the new vision, values and aims of the school;
- May have an interest in ICT (but his is not essential)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment with the Head or Deputy Head Teacher, please call 01773 712128 to arrange.
Further details and application form can be downloaded from the school’s website: http://www.greasleybeauvale.co.uk/vacancies/ . These are also are available by emailing the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate pre-employment checks. All posts in Primary Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: Thursday 25th April 2019 (noon). Shortlisting: Friday 26th April 2019. Interviews: Friday 3rd May 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.