Teacher (2 Posts)
The Governors are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic, effective and innovative primary teachers. The posts will be either within KS1 or KS2.
The school is currently undergoing an exciting period of development and is looking for someone who can contribute dynamically to those changes. Proven excellence in the classroom is the post’s principle requirement, however the school does have some capacity to support NQT’s.
We are looking for a great teacher…
- with a solid ground in effective and innovative pedagogy.
- who thrives on the daily challenges that working in a busy school can bring.
- with very high expectations and a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
- a passion for creativity and giving children challenging and stimulating cultural experiences.
We are proud to offer...
- a supportive and highly experienced leadership team keen to support its teachers to make the school a model for excellence.
- a fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best.
- a strong team of friendly teachers to work with, open to new ideas and challenges.
Come and visit us.
SEH is committed to the safety & protection of its children and the successful applicant will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS.
Application forms are available from The Head Teacher at the above school address or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12.00 on Friday 3rd May. Interviews will be held on Thursday 9th May.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.