Head Teacher: Georgina Anelay, Roll: 90
The successful applicant will be required to start from 3rd September 2019.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic KS2 teacher to join our friendly, successful village school from September to December 2019 (one term) to cover maternity leave in our year 3 and 4 classroom.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a newly qualified/experienced teacher who can demonstrate outstanding classroom practice.
- Have the ability to teach KS2 in a mixed age class.
- Be able to use their own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess a creative and engaging teaching style.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop professionally.
- The opportunity to make a significant contribution to the development of teaching and learning in a small team.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking pupils.
- Small class size. (24 pupils)
- A supportive governing body.
Please email the school office for an application pack or to book a tour of the school. Contact: email@example.com or telephone 0115 9212727.
Tours of the school: Thursday 25th April at 4.15pm and Friday 26th April at 4.15pm.
Closing date: Monday 29th April 2019.
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 8th May.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.