Start date: September 2019
The governing body of Walesby C of E Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who is passionate about teaching, eager to make a difference and has the ambition to aim for excellence.
We are an inclusive one form entry primary school rated ‘good’ (Ofsted February 2018) that is in pursuit of excellence. We are looking for an inspirational teacher to join our friendly, supportive, nurturing school, who is committed to upholding the Christian ethos and promoting our values, both in school and in the wider community.
Walesby is a happy and caring school with a dedicated team of teachers, support staff and an active and supportive governing body.
The successful teacher will:
- Be enthusiastic and optimistic, demonstrating a positive approach to school life and a love of teaching
- Be dedicated to raising achievement, attainment and aspirations for all children
- Continually strive to move teaching and learning forward
- Be committed to raising the standards of achievement
- Have a working knowledge of the curriculum, expectations and assessment for learning
- Be committed to delivering an exciting and innovative curriculum
- Be flexible, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Show willingness to participate in the wider life of the school community
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be passionate about teaching and learning, delivering engaging and purposeful lessons that excite and inspire children
- Have high expectations and believe that every child can succeed
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, happy and loving school where morale is high
- Friendly and enthusiastic children who love learning
- A supportive and skilled staff team
- The opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated team focused on raising standards
- An exciting prospect to make an outstanding contribution to our school
- A commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Governors who care about children and understand the pressures on schools today
- Supportive parents and guardians
- A welcoming village and church community which are integral to school life
This is a 1 year fixed term contract only.
An informal visit to the school is warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make arrangements.
Please request an application pack by emailing email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th April 2019 at 12:00pm
Interviews: Friday 10th May 2019.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS check and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.