Headteacher: Ms Fiona Stevens
On roll: 256
‘Where Bright Ideas Shine’ - Nurturing the creators, carers, inventors, thinkers, explorers and leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time KS1 teacher, to join our amazing staff team, from September 2019.
Applications are particularly welcomed from newly qualified teachers and those in the early stages of their teaching career.
West Bridgford Infant School is highly popular, with a strong working team of staff, parents, governors and children.
The successful candidate must be someone who:
- Loves being with children and puts the children’s wellbeing first
- Has high expectations of all children
- Believes in the potential of every child, irrespective of their circumstances
- Is driven to constantly develop themselves as a practitioner
- Is creative, innovative and adaptable
- Makes learning fun engaging and challenging
- Loves learning themselves and rises to a challenge
- Enjoys being part of a supportive team
- Is friendly, fair and has a good sense of humour!
- Is willing to participate in all aspects of school life
We can offer you:
- Delightful children who love coming to school and have a thirst for learning
- A dedicated, talented and supportive staff team
- A caring family atmosphere
- A creative cross-curricular approach to learning and teaching
- Excellent CPD opportunities through our collaborative partnerships
- A full induction programme for NQTs
- An exciting working week that will offer challenges with lots of laughter!
Please note – school is closed for Easter until Tuesday 23rd April.
We strongly encourage visits to the school. Please telephone for an appointment on 0115 9747885.
Full application packs are available from the school by sending in an sae or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org The application pack is also available on our school website in the ‘About Us’ section, Vacancies: http://www.westbridgfordinfants.co.uk/vacancy-ks1-teacher/
Closing date: Tuesday May 7th 2019
Interviews will be in the week commencing May 13th.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.