Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant
Required from September 2019
Governors of Heatherley Primary School are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work within our busy but friendly Key Stage Two team. Hours are 32.5 per week (8.30am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday).
Heatherley is a popular school with a team of hardworking and dedicated staff. Our ideal candidate will be:
- Totally committed to working with children and believe you can make a difference to their lives
- Talented and creative and able to motivate children to learn
- Experienced in working in a school setting (essential)
In return we will provide:
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff
- A welcoming working environment
- Lovely, enthusiastic children
Visits to our school are very welcome. These will be held at 4.30 pm on Tuesday 30th April, Monday 13th May and Monday 20th May 2019. Please telephone the school to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore appointment to this post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and references.
Application forms and further details are available electronically from our School Business Manager, Tracy Smith, via e-mail email@example.com telephone: 01623 420244.
Closing date Friday 24th May 2019 12:00 noon.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.