Classroom Teacher - NQT
Starting September 2019
The Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic NQT practitioner to join our hardworking, creative and supportive team. This post is temporary for one year in the first instance with the possibility of becoming permanent after that.
Heatherley Primary is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted October 2017) in a popular residential area. We are passionate about providing our children with the best start in life with opportunities to learn at all stages of their development and we are looking to appoint someone who can share our passion.
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher with a good sense of humour? Do you want to work as part of a team to provide highly effective and engaging learning for our children? Does this sound like you? If so, we can offer you in return:
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff
- A welcoming working environment
- Lovely, enthusiastic children
Visits to our school are very welcome. These will be held at 4.30 pm on Tuesday 7th May, Tuesday 14th May and Tuesday 21st May 2019. Please telephone the school to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore appointment to this post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and references.
Application forms and further details are available from our Business Manager, Mrs Tracy Smith, via e mail email@example.com or by sending a large correctly stamped envelope. Tel: 01623 420244.
Closing date: 24th May 2019 12:00 noon.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.