Head Teacher – Mr Shaun Walker
School Roll – 375 (Age 2-11) including Nursery.
The leadership team of our school are seeking to appoint a friendly Clerical Assistant/Receptionist to join our hardworking and dedicated staff team to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual with good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour. The person will be required to undertake general office and reception duties. Excellent IT skills are essential for this position. Experience of working within a school environment would be an advantage. Working hours will be 37 per week.
We can offer:
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• A supportive staff team
• A committed and supportive Governing Body
• A commitment to your continued professional development
Application packs are available by email from email@example.com
Closing date: 20 May at 9am.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.