SENCo and Inclusion Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SENCo and Inclusion Leader at Bramcote College, including post-16 provision, required for September 2019.
The successful candidate will lead and manage staff involved in the delivery of Learning Support and the Individual Mentoring Programme.
We are seeking someone who:
- Believes in inclusive education
- Has experience of raising attainment for all students, particularly SEND
- Is energetic, creative and a team player
- Has a good understanding of current educational research and policy with a focus on SEND
Bramcote College is a friendly, thriving and stimulating place to work and study. We achieved a well-deserved Good judgement in 2017, and achievement is on a secure upward trend. Our students are well-behaved and motivated. We have excellent support from parents and the community, and a talented and positive staff team. We are ambitious for every student and provide high-quality pastoral care and support, as well as outstanding enrichment opportunities for our students and the local community. We are committed to excellent professional development for all.
Continued school improvement is supported by membership of the White Hills Park Trust, a partnership between two schools who share one Board of Trustees and one Executive Principal. The Trust was formed to maintain the strengths of a small school with all the opportunities of a large institution.
The school is conveniently located 5 minutes from Junction 25 of the M1, close to the A52, as well as tram and bus routes, in a suburban area close to Nottingham University. Informal visits to the school are encouraged. If you would like to discuss the role with the Head Teacher or arrange an informal visit, please contact Louise Jordan, School Administrator, on 0115 9168900..
Application packs are available on our website: https://whptrust.org
Closing date: Monday, 20th May 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews: Will be held w/c 20th May 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.