Number on roll: 221
Age range: 3 to 11
Due to the present Headteacher of Brinsley Primary School moving to a different local authority, the governors of Brinsley Primary and Nursery School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher from 1 January 2020, or earlier if possible.
Do you have the expertise to enable our school community to flourish?
Can you demonstrate a clear vision for the continued growth of our vibrant school?
The governors are proud of our caring ethos and our distinctive approach that aims to ensure all pupils are able to SHINE, and so are seeking a candidate who is willing to embrace and promote the values that underpin the life, work and culture of our school.
To this end, the governors, staff and children of Brinsley Primary School are excited to meet our new Headteacher who:
- Has the highest expectations for children’s achievement, wellbeing, personal development and behaviour to enable them to shine
- Will further develop our identity as a caring community and keep it central to our vision
- Is passionate about progress through the development of, and investment in others
- Can empower high performance through strong and fair leadership
- Has compassion and understanding for diversity and social responsibilities
- Leads by example, with integrity and credibility.
Potential applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school by contacting the school office on 01773 783898 and arrangements will be made for you to meet with a School Governor.
Application forms and further details are available from Lynn Stedman at Governor Services by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 0115 8040730.
Closing date : Thursday, 30 May, 2019 at 12:00 noon
Shortlisting will take place on 4 June, 2019.
Interviews will take place on 19/20 June, 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.