Headteacher: Ms Fiona Stevens
On roll: 256
West Bridgford Infant School - ‘Where Bright Ideas Shine’ - is highly popular, with a strong working team of staff, parents, governors and children. Nurturing the creators, carers, inventors, thinkers, explorers and leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time Teaching Assistant, to join our talented and supportive staff team, from September 2019.
The successful candidate must be someone who:
- Loves being with children and puts the children’s wellbeing first
- Has high expectations of all children
- Believes in the potential of every child, irrespective of their circumstances
- Is driven to constantly develop themselves as a practitioner
- Is creative, innovative and adaptable
- Enjoys being part of a supportive team
- Is friendly, fair and has a good sense of humour!
- Is willing to participate in all aspects of school life.
We can offer you:
- Delightful children who love coming to school and have a thirst for learning
- A dedicated, talented and supportive staff team
- A caring family atmosphere
- An exciting working week that will offer challenges with lots of laughter!
We strongly encourage visits to the school. Please telephone for an appointment.
Full application packs are available from the school by sending in a SAE or emailing email@example.com The application pack is also available on our school website in the ‘About Us’ section, vacancies: http://www.westbridgfordinfants.co.uk/vacancy-ks1-teacher/
Closing date: Wednesday May 22nd 2019 at 4pm
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.