KS1 and KS2 Teacher (two posts)
Required for September 2019.
Willow Brook is an ambitious school where a growing team of staff and governors work hard together to provide a creative environment where pupils thrive and achieve their potential.
A combination of two maternity leaves and one career break has given us the rare opportunity to recruit two full time teachers to the Willow Brook team. As our priority is to add the right people to our unique school, we are open to different levels of experience. Posts will be paid between MPR 1 to 4 dependent on current levels.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers with an excellent track record, and from NQTs or RQTs who can demonstrate a good record of achieving outstanding feedback in their placements. We would particularly welcome a practitioner with an interest in English and/or leading curriculum development, but we are happy to be flexible if you see Willow Brook as a place where you can develop your skills alongside our current staff.
Essentially we are looking for teachers who:
- Enjoy their work and put the children in their care at the heart of all they do
- Have secure subject knowledge and a good understanding of the end-of-year expectations within their Key Stage
- Have the determination, energy and creativity to make learning memorable and inspiring
- Work well in a team, showing a positive attitude to sharing ideas, listening and learning
- Have the imagination and confidence to take the initiative to plan a creative and exciting curriculum for your year group
- Have the enthusiasm and talent to contribute to extra-curricular activities and community life
- Are truly committed to working in partnership with parents and governors as well as with colleagues
We can offer you a commitment to supporting continued professional development and an excellent opportunity to play an active role in the future development of the school. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. Please get in touch.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are therefore subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming candidates’ suitability to work with children.
Applications and further details are available on our school website. This would also be a great place to look to get a better flavour of life at Willow Brook. You could also collect a pack from the school office or via e-mail, contact Zoe Roper - email@example.com
Closing date: 4pm Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Thursday 23rd May 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.