Head Teacher: Katherine Collins
Number on roll: 340 plus 26 place nursery
(Main Scale 1 - 3) Suitable for an NQT
The Governors of this happy, friendly school, which is expanding over time, are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to work in KS1 from September 2019.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has the ability and desire to be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Genuinely believes that every child can be successful.
- Is willing to enter our school life whole heartedly.
- Will go the extra mile for the children they work with.
In return we can offer:
- The latest technology to support learning and teaching.
- An inspiring new building.
- Supportive leadership team.
- Children who have a positive and happy outlook on school life.
- A range of CPD opportunities
For further information please e-mail email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 3rd June –10.00 a.m.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.