Head Teacher: Miss Jenny Hodgkinson. Roll: 221 (3 - 11).
Are you an experienced, effective administrative assistant? Are you keen to be part of a great team? The Governors at Lovers' Lane Primary School wish to appoint an administrative assistant to our brilliant school who…
- Has experience of working in a school office in an administrative assistant role, supporting an office manager
- Is committed to ensuring efficiency and effective running of our school office alongside an experienced office manager
- Has experience of performing a range of tasks to a high standard
- Has strong interpersonal skills and is friendly, welcoming and warm to our parents, staff, children and visitors
- Has strong skills in IT and can operate spreadsheets and the systems required in our school office. Knowledge of other school IT systems for e.g. (Scholarpack, FMS) - desirable - but not essential as training will be given
- Has experience of tasks such as completing school census, headcount etc., or is willing and keen to learn
- Is a quick learner and is keen to develop their skills and knowledge
- Shows a commitment to creating and participating in a strong community where everyone feels valued, safe, able to achieve their potential and where diversity is celebrated and everyone has a voice
- Has a pleasant and welcoming telephone manner
- Will demonstrate our school values in all you do
- Has high expectations of themselves and others
- Has the ability to promote our school ethos that supports children in developing effective interpersonal skills, independence and confidence through being a good role model
- Shows resilience and has a nurturing approach
- A proactive team player, who can use their initiative and who makes things happen
- Is willing to go the extra mile for our fantastic children and team!
If you like a challenge, have the relevant experience and would like to be part of our friendly, hard-working team, we would like to meet you!
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff
- The support of an excellent and very experienced Office Manager
- Wonderful children, who are keen to learn and are a pleasure to work with
- Strong leadership
- Leaders who strongly value looking after staff well-being
- Well-behaved children who are a delight to have in school
- Exceptional levels of teamwork at all levels
- An established coaching culture where everyone works together to improve childrens’ opportunities and staff skills and confidence
- A strong sense of community and belonging where everyone is valued
- Excellent wider CPD opportunities through our links with local hubs and our membership of the Flying High (formerly Candleby Lane) Teaching School Alliance and through Nottinghamshire Local Education Authority.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of something special. We are a good school with a strong aspiration to succeed in our journey to outstanding and beyond. Lovers’ Lane has a very strong family feel and an ethos which centres around our TEAM SWAN values to Show Respect, Work Together, Aspire and Nurture. Our forward-looking outlook affords everyone the chance to be creative, collaborative and contribute in their roles to develop the skills, passions and attributes of our children. We are building a great team of people who are innovative, practical and determined to ensure Lovers’ Lane is a strong school for the children.
With the appointment of our Office Manager in November, we are now looking to further strengthen the team in the school office and are looking for someone to compliment the effective leadership and experience our Office Manager brings. Successful candidates will be excited at working collaboratively in our excellent team.
Prospective applicant visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange this or to request an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org A copy will also be available on the school website www.loverslane.notts.sch.uk
Closing date: Thursday 6 June 2019 at 12.00 noon. Interviews: Thursday 13 June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.