Administrative and Finance Assistant
Number on roll: 370 ages 3-11 (including Nursery).
St. Andrew’s C of E Primary School is situated in Skegby and is a popular school with a good reputation in the local area. We are proud to provide a good quality education for 370 children aged between 3 and 11 years, including wrap around care and a range of after-school clubs and activities. The school is has 11 classes and a 39 place Nursery Unit.
Required for September 2019, the Governors, staff and children are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious person to work in our busy, friendly school. The role involves assisting the School Business Manager and Head Teacher with all aspects of school life on a day-to-day basis. The successful applicant will be confident, articulate and able to deliver outstanding customer experience for staff, parents and pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high levels of tact and diplomacy
- Has good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Has an enthusiastic, positive and confident manner
- Has a professional attitude
- Has a high level of organisational skill and is flexible
- Has good interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour.
We can offer:
- A happy, friendly, welcoming family of staff with a strong, positive and caring Church of England school ethos
- Children who are enthusiastic and engaged in their learning
- Professional and dedicated staff and Governors
- A strong commitment to quality induction & excellent CPD.
In return we can offer:
- Happy, polite, motivated and well behaved children who are eager to learn
- A hardworking, friendly and supportive team
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- A high quality learning environment.
We recommend that you visit our school, visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01623 484522, to make an appointment to meet our Headteacher, Amanda Williams, and see our lovely school in action.
If you would like to be part of our very special team, please do request further details, for an application form, please email email@example.com
Closing date is on Friday 7th June 2019 at 9am.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.