Head Teacher - John Mapperley
NOR – 368. Age range: 7 – 11
We are seeking an outstanding teacher to complete our team, starting in September 2019.
Our aim is to be ‘A Place For All To Flourish’. If this aim resonates for you as a teacher, please read on.
St Peter’s is a popular, forward thinking three form entry Junior School. One of our staff team has been successful in gaining a post with the Local Authority. As a result we have an opportunity for an inspiring teacher to join us. Working within one of our collaborative year group teams, we will be happy to support hard-working candidates to follow whatever career path suits their circumstances.
Our school offers:
- A beautiful site with exceptionally spacious indoor and outdoor learning environments.
- A determined commitment to pupils’ welfare and wellbeing.
- One to one iPAD provision for all pupils in Years 4, 5 and 6.
- Teaching and learning of the highest quality.
- The opportunity to work as part of an experienced and supportive team.
- A very supportive school community and parent body.
- Highly committed staff who enjoy their work.
- Governors who care about children and understand the pressures on schools today.
- Delightful pupils with excellent attitudes to learning.
- Excellent CPD opportunities via our innovative collaborative partnerships.
You will have:
- The ability to work as a team member.
- A whole-hearted commitment towards ensuring all pupils make good or better progress, regardless of circumstance.
- An optimistic outlook and appreciation of the importance of your role.
- A willingness to take advantage of outdoor learning opportunities.
Please feel free to contact the Headteacher, John Mapperley, for any further information or a discussion. Visits are highly recommended and warmly welcomed. Please email email@example.com or phone 0115 9743303 to arrange a visit.
To apply please download the documents attached below.
Closing Date – 10.00am Monday 10th June. Shortlisting – Tuesday 11th June
Interviews – Tuesday 18th June
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.