Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed teacher to provide maternity leave cover in our Foundation Stage. We anticipate that this will be for one term only. You will have the support of an experienced Teaching Assistant and a well resourced classroom and outdoor learning are.
We can offer you:
- An approach that puts the children at the heart of everything we do
- Friendly children who really respond to care and exciting teaching
- A hardworking, professional and supportive team
- Support and professional development through the Southwell and Nottingham Multi-Academy Trust
Applications from both experienced teachers and RQTs are welcome.
As part of the Academy’s safeguarding and child protection policies, any applicant shortlisted for interview will be asked to complete a disclosure concerning Disqualification from Childcare and provide identity documents. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St. Peter’s Cross Keys Academy is part of the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust. Visits to St. Peter’s Cross Keys Academy are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement, please contact the school office on 01636 680360.
To request an application pack please email Lynn Sedgwick on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send an A4 SAE to St. Peter’s C of E Primary School, Sandhill Road, Farndon, Newark, NG24 4TE.
Closing date: 7th June 2019 at 12pm
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.